The electric vehicle battery market being cited in the Advanced Propulsion Centre’s new research as critical for the post-pandemic UK as it could benefit the UK economy with £24 billion*. Now is the time to consider what is needed to get this technology to the forefront of the passenger car industry as well as to get ahead of the curve of your competitors in state of the art EV applications for heavy duty and other transport.
(* Source: ‘Electric vehicles critical to post-pandemic UK economy claims report’, 22 June 2020, The Engineer)
Attend the first online International EV Batteries 2020 conference to hear the latest developments in battery design, testing, thermal management, and integration right across the lifecycle of the battery for a more resilient and cost-effective battery.
Hear case studies from applications in passenger car and automotive OEMs as well as from aerospace, military, and heavy duty to see how a variety of sectors are overcoming the challenges in electric vehicle development.
Gain lessons learned from experts from pioneering battery and vehicle manufacturers to testing and safety specialists to implement in your organisation’s battery engineering.
Join the International EV Batteries 2020 live online conference to:
- Hear from battery experts from organisations including Arrival, Geely Powertrain Research Institute, Britishvolt, Department for Transport, London Fire Brigade, Warwick Manufacturing Group, Jaguar Land Rover, Magna Powertrain, Groupe Renault, Williams Advanced Engineering, Vertical Aerospace and the Health and Safety Executive
- Find out how specific challenges of integrating EV technology into heavy duty, aerospace and military applications are being managed by leaders in the field
- Plan for a more cost-effective, stable and energy-dense battery by hearing about state of the art battery cell chemistries and design
- Gain insights into the latest battery testing techniques and technologies to ensure an efficient and safe battery
- Learn best practice for thermal management of batteries to ensure optimal temperatures for safe and efficient operation
- Join the discussion through our interactive roundtables and our live question and answer sessions with the speakers