Duration / assessment:
MIRA Technology Institute
£1600 (+VAT) per delegate
Course provided by:
This course is designed for those with prior knowledge of ISO 26262 and provides delegates with the ability to plan, conduct and report an FSMS internal audit, read and understand the ISO 26262 standard in the context of conducting an audit. Create an audit schedule and audit your company’s procedures and work products against ISO 26262 standards.
What you will learn:
"This practical three-day course will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to perform internal audits of functional safety management systems (FSMS)."
During the course you will learn how to:
- Plan, conduct and report an FSMS internal audit
- Read and understand the ISO 26262 standard in the context of conducting an audit
- Create an audit schedule for ISO 26262
- Audit your company’s procedures against ISO 26262 requirements
- Audit your company’s work products against your company’s procedures
- Check that non-conformities have been followed-up
and much more…
- An extensive pre-course package to prepare you for the course
- In-depth lectures mixed with interactive group work
- Extensive practical auditing exercises
- Certificate for successful completion
Delegates attending this course are expected to have attended MIRA’s 5-day “Automotive embedded systems using ISO 26262” course or an equivalent, or be able to demonstrate sufficient “on the job” experience. This course is not suitable for delegates with no prior knowledge of ISO 26262.
We will send registered delegates some introductory reading materials around 2 weeks before the course.