A level 6 qualification in a similar subject and/or relevant industry experience
Duration / assessment:
Candidates have the option of participating in the following:
- Non accredited short courses
- MSc - 2 years part-time with a combination of day and block release
MIRA Technology Institute
Course provided by:
These short courses and the MSc give engineering professionals the fundamental knowledge and skills to confidently project manage complex and challenging sector related projects.
What you will learn:
Coventry University has a well-earned reputation for its extensive work with the automotive industry. These courses have been developed in consultation with Engineering and Project Management professionals and are designed for those working in the sector.
The short courses and MSc give industry professionals the opportunity to update and enhance their knowledge and skills.
Short course options include:
- Engineering Project Frameworks (with PRINCE2)
- Management of Quality
- Engineering Project Management in Practice
- Global Professional Development – Consultancy
The 2 year part-time MSc includes all the above options as standard modules.
Courses in development for 2019 include:
- BEng Applied Automotive Engineering (Degree Apprenticeship)
- MSc Connected & Autonomous Vehicles
- MSc Electrical Automotive Electronics
- MSc Smart Cities and IoT
- MSc Computation Intelligence and Data Analytics