Driven by the need for energy efficiency and legislative requirements for the reduction in carbon dioxide and other emissions, aerodynamics has never been more fundamental in vehicle design.
Attend the International Conference on Vehicle Aerodynamics 2020 to hear peer-reviewed presentations on the key issues around aerodynamics. Improve your organisation’s management of the customer-centred aspects of vehicle design, including fuel economy, emissions, handling, stability, reduced wind noise and robustness against rain and spray.
Gain a greater understanding of the growing industry presence of autonomous vehicles and its implications for aerodynamic design. Hear about recent developments in wind tunnel test facilities and numerical simulation methods to improve the efficiency of your testing processes.
The 13th International Conference on Vehicle Aerodynamics will cover the latest developments and technologies in aerodynamics, aeroacoustics and aerothermal design, test and development.
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN THIS YEAR’S CONFERENCE:
- Hear latest approaches vehicle aerodynamic development from key organisations including: Aston Martin Lagonda, Jaguar Land Rover, HORIBA MIRA, University of Stuttgart, FKFS, Dassault Systemes, University of Alberta, Siemens, University of Liverpool, Nottingham University, Chalmers University of Technology, Loughborough University
- Gain insight into the latest results from unsteady aerodynamic and stability testing to implement lessons learned in your organisation
- Develop an understanding of the best methods for exterior water management to improve your designs
- Gain an awareness of advances in test and simulation techniques to enhance your testing and design processes
- Learn about drag reduction and wake tools and techniques for road cars and commercial vehicles to implement in your organisation
- Engage with international key players including academics, researchers, design and aeroacoustics engineers from automotive, commercial vehicle and motorsports industries.