Formula 1 recently published a plan to become carbon neutral by 2030 and there is a growing awareness that there no longer has to be a trade-off between performance and being green in the automotive industry.
No matter where you are in the world, join this live online seminar to hear from market leaders in the motorsport and automotive industries about the latest technical developments affecting the high performance powertrain market.
Learn how vehicle engineers have been exploring new avenues in powertrain development, including efforts in low carbon fuel and hybrid applications. Attendees will also hear from the leading OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers about ground-breaking projects, together with the technologies and solutions that are affecting high powertrain performance.
Attending this event provides a perfect opportunity to find out how market leaders are tackling common challenges and to understand what the future of high performance powertrains looks like.
HERE’S WHY YOU NEED TO ATTEND IN 2020:
- Hear from market leaders including Williams Advanced Engineering, Cosworth, Audi Motorsport, MAHLE Powertrain, Ricardo, Advanced Engine Research Ltd, University of Bath and Coryton Fuels
- Hear how changes to emissions regulation in motorsport is impacting high performance powertrain design to ensure your organisation is prepared
- Learn about developments in the use of renewable fuels by motorsport companies to adapt your internal combustion engine design
- Identify solutions to comply with emissions reduction without compromising high performance
- Hear the latest developments in electric powertrain design for motorsport to ensure you are aware of the novel technology for the sector
- Network with key manufacturers, suppliers and researchers shaping the future of high performance powertrains
Network with speakers and peers in a dedicated seminar chat channel and get the answers to your key questions.