Do you want to upskill your workforce but don’t know where to start? Join us for our Employer Breakfast at 8.30 – 10am at the MIRA Technology Institute on Friday 6th March 2020.
This event is for employers in the Automotive, Manufacturing and Research & Development Industries and offers an opportunity for you to discuss your companies’ learning and development needs along with funding options.
- An open forum to discuss your training requirements
- Utilising apprenticeships to address potential future skills gaps
- Available funding options for smaller employers
- A short presentation on maximising your apprenticeship levy to enhance your workforce
- Sharing your levy to support your supply chain/SMEs
- Highlights of the MIRA Technology Institute and a guided tour of the facility
Breakfast starts at 8.30am where our specialist business development advisors will be on hand to discuss your individual requirements, presentations will start at 9am.
We look forward to welcoming you to the MIRA Technology Institute and showing you around!
The event is supported by MTI partners North Warwickshire & South Leicestershire College and Coventry University.