We have a range of free* online CPD course available. Discover more today!
Up to 12 weeks
You must be a British, EU or EEA citizen, had been a permanent resident of the UK, EU or EEA for the whole of the previous 3 years and aged 19 or over. If you are aged between 19 and 23, you must also hold a Level 2 qualification.
This course is ideal for learners working in areas where improvements to quality, processes and costs have been identified. It may also be suitable to provide knowledge and a new skill set that will be attractive to employers. A lean organisation provides the greatest customer value with the fewest resources, a philosophy increasingly important in today’s competitive business market. A sound understanding of the concept and benefits of a lean environment, as well as knowledge of business techniques and working in teams, is essential.
Modules you will cover include:
- Gain an understanding of the concept of a lean environment
- Learn how to implement a productivity needs analysis
- Learn about continuous improvement techniques and the principles and techniques of workplace organisation
- Understand what makes an effective team
- Understand what makes an effective team leader