Up to 12 weeks
Preferably core CompTIA A+ or other IT based qualifications and some networking experience.
The CompTIA Network+ qualification helps IT professionals develop a career in IT infrastructure covering troubleshooting, configuring and managing networks. This online course ensures learners have the knowledge and skills to:
• Design and implement functional networks
• Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
• Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
• Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
• Implement network security, standards, and protocols
• Troubleshoot network problems
• Support the creation of virtualised networks
This course is aimed at Network Engineers who are responsible for building and designing communication networks, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs) and intranets. These systems can be as simple as two computers and as complex as multisystem enterprise networks with cloud integration.
Modules you will cover include:
- Networking concepts
- Network Operations
- Network Security
- Network Troubleshooting & Tools
This course is free only for residents within the following areas: Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Sandwell and Dudley.