Up to 12 weeks
You must be a British, EU or EEA citizen, had been a permanent resident of the UK, EU or EEA for the whole of the previous 3 years and aged 19 or over. If you are aged between 19 and 23, you must also hold a Level 2 qualification.
This course aims to build knowledge on the study of business enhancement, including workplace organisation, building effective teams and managing working relationships. It will also teach the importance of improving processes and procedures using visual management systems and flow process analysis. Improving business performance is vital for any business. Making improvements that are more efficient – such as saving on time or costs – can have huge benefits to an organisation, particularly in competitive business environments.
Modules you will cover include:
- Safe and effective team working
- Principles and techniques that support workplace organisation
- An understanding of continuous improvement techniques (Kaizen) and their application in the workplace
- How to use visual management systems
- Problem-solving techniques
- How to carry out flow process analysis