DJB are spreading their wings by taking their unique accelerometer training seminar to several UK regional venues. The training which is now in its 6th year has become the ‘go to’ event for anyone using accelerometers who is brave enough to admit that perhaps their understanding of the technology and how to use it may not be up to scratch. DJB are pleased to announce they will be one of the first to present training at the brand-new MIRA Technology Institute in Warwickshire and advise early booking to avoid disappointment.
- Principles of operation – Piezoelectric effect, materials used
• Accelerometer types and correct selection – Construction,charge output, IEPE, temperature effects, mass loading, sensitivity, common problems, pros and cons.
• Importance of correct cable use – low noise or non-low noise, what happens if you get it wrong, signal loss, tribo-electric noise, cable fixing, connectors,
• Mounting methods and which to use – stud, wax, adhesive, magnets, tape, which and why, isolation, ground loops
• Associated instrumentation – Charge amplifiers, IEPE voltage conditioning, data acquisition
Cost: £75 including full course notes.
To find out more about this course or book onto it, please visit www.djbinstruments.com